Automotive Parts Advisor
ISLEWORTH (GREATER LONDON) AREA
My client, a highly desirable Motor Dealership in the South are looking for a Parts Advisor due to growth.
In this role you will be part of a highly respected brand that has grown phonemically over decades to be the leader in its field in the South.
This really is a pivotal role for the client and one that you can stamp you mark on!!
You will be based in the beautiful area of Isleworth for this role, near London.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with one hour for lunch and Saturday 8am till 1pm as and when required as part of the rota.
The purpose of the role is to carry out all workshop duties in an efficient and safe manner, to meet customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation and profitability.
• Work as part of the Workshop team to deliver scheduled vehicle service, maintenance and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and company standards.
• Examine the vehicle and diagnose defects either in the Workshop or during a road test, using a good knowledge of the vehicles and technologies concerned.
• Examining vehicles and reporting defects against Vehicle Inspectorate standards.
• Carrying out each job within the budgeted time as set out on the job card to maintain labour efficiency.
• Taking personal responsibility for the daily maintenance of workshop equipment, reporting any defects or problems that need attention.
Ideally you will come from a dealership background and have a Full clean driving licence
You will be working 40 hours per week plus Saturdays on rota.
Immediate start for this role.
Salary: From £24000 to £24000 per Annum
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now.
Find Work Quickly!