ISLEWORTH (GREATER LONDON) AREA
My client, a highly desirable Motor Dealership in the South are looking for a Parts Manager due to growth.
In this role you will be part of a highly respected brand that has grown phonemically over decades to be the leader in its field in the South.
This really is a pivotal role for the client and one that you can stamp you mark on!!
You will be based in the beautiful area of Isleworth for this role, near London.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with one hour for lunch and Saturday 8am till 1pm as and when required as part of the rota.
As a Parts Manager, you will be responsible for leading a busy Parts Department, increasing sales potential and providing excellent customer service, a first-class management style and demonstrating a comprehensive technical understanding of the automotive trade.
You will ensure that all customers at retail and workshop areas are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that all orders are processed on the same day. You will also complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
• Overseeing the parts department operation and co-ordinating deliveries and returns
• Identifying potential sales opportunities
• Monitoring and managing stock levels
• Ensure that all parts and accessories are correctly binned and accurately recorded
• Ensure that all customer returns are credited on a daily basis and report any errors to the Aftersales Manager
• Ensure that the Company’s policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained in order to meet objectives and achieve CRS targets.
• Ensure that a thorough understanding and an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained
• Maintain accurate cash and credit controls
• To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
• Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
• Any other adhoc duties / projects as required.
• Experience of working in a similar role with well-developed management and leadership skills
• Ability to motivate the team and maximise individual performance
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; can develop and maintain working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels
• Well-organised with good IT skills and administration skills
• Live within commutable distance to Isleworth
Excellent Salary & Benefits await you in this sought-after role.
Salary: £30,000 per annum + commission of the Parts Department selling Gross. Plus, use of a Company Demonstrator.
Salary: From £30000 to £30000 per Annum
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now.
Find Work Quickly!