NEWTON ABBOT (DEVON) AREA
My client a prestigious Building Services company are looking to add to its team due to growth locally
A master in their field, covering the South West, with strong work ethics, this really is the ideal role for someone who wants to do the job they love in a role that will give something back.
If you are currently an experienced Operations Co-ordinator then please apply now. the role will be working with the Operations Desk Team.
The role is to provide First Line Support to Engineers, Clients and Suppliers. Responsible for handling all calls into the business. Co-ordinating with the Operations Director, Team Leaders and Engineers to ensure delivery of an effective service. Administration support and to become an integral part of the team.
To deliver a high standard of customer service. To ensure accurate information input into live systems to ensure that services are delivered in the most timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. Monitoring of vehicle tracking and engineer scheduling. Provision of accurate reports on a daily and weekly basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
• To handle incoming calls to the company, ensuring appropriate follow-up action.
• To plan engineer schedules to ensure the most effective and efficient use of resources and labour.
• To raise jobs, purchase orders and the like in an accurate, timely manner.
• To understand and meet client requirements and obtain feedback to improve service delivery.
• To apply and exceed required service and performance standards in all dealings with clients.
• To coordinate and implement improvements resulting from client survey feedback and internal meetings.
• To develop effective working relationships with business partners, other departments and colleagues, including suppliers, subcontractors, engineers to ensure effective results.
• To collate accurate and punctual reports on a daily/weekly basis as required in liaison with the Operations Director.
• To process, collate and dispatch information and documentation.
• Data input, logging and updating of nominated contract works using in-house systems.
• Maintain Work In Progress process and promptly escalating issues to the Operations Director.
• General administrative support and other appropriate duties as directed by the Operations Director.
• To have a clear understanding of the company objectives, ensuring the implementation of new procedures in liaison with Senior Management.
• To contribute to company and overall team objectives by meeting own performance objectives.
• This Job Description is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out other duties reasonably requested by the Company
You can expect to earn a competitive salary with the benefits that comes from working with a leading local employer.
New year, new you.. new job role
Salary: From £24000 to £32000 per Annum
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now.
Find Work Quickly!