Internal Sales Negotiator
LOUTH (LINCOLNSHIRE) AREA
Reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager the Commercial Internal Sales Negotiator is a key member of the regional Commercial sales team, working in a fast paced environment with responsibility for driving sales to customers in the commercial, industrial and agricultural sectors.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• From an office base, manage and develop individual commercial accounts, and obtain new business in line with the strategy of the business.
• Responsible for improvement of customer revenue, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines, in line with individual, depot and region budgets.
• Take inbound calls from existing and prospective customers.
• Make proactive, outbound calls to develop sales to existing and new customers.
• Process customer orders, deal with queries, and exhibit the highest standards of customer service at all times.
• Responsible for the development and management of a robust and realistic new business pipeline.
• Upsell company products and services to increase revenue, including Lubricants/Tanks/Fuelcards,etc.
• Provide timely designated reports and information as required.
• Learn all company systems and processes.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues throughout the business.
• Embrace a health and safety focused culture.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (BACKGROUND AND SKILLS):
• Work experience gained in a customer services role is essential and a desire to build a career in telephone sales and account management.
• A passion to build a career in sales and strong customer service skills and experience are required.
• Telephone sales or telephone-based customer services experience is desirable.
• Excellent customer service skills are essential
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
• Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills are essential
• Strong attention to detail is essential
• Strong IT skills that include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Email & Web) awareness and experience is essential
• Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now.
Find Work Quickly!