BIRMINGHAM (WEST MIDLANDS) AREA
My client is looking for a team leader who will be responsible for reporting to the Regional Commercial Manager
The Sales Team Leader is a key leadership role, covering all aspects of our sales function, specifically focused at growing the business both in terms of market share and profitability. You will be managing and leading a team of Sales personnel, and working with the Operations team, they will be responsible for ensuring their team work is to the highest standard in sales delivery, customer service and health and safety.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Regional Commercial Manager and perform management duties when the Regional Commercial Manager is absent or out of office, including pricing and resource management
• Provide encouragement to your team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member issues, and oversees team member work for quality compliance
• Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team
• Develops strategies to promote team members to adhere to company processes and procedures
• Conducts team meetings. You will update members on best practices, targets and continuing expectations
• Working to embed a health and safety focused culture across the sales team working in partnership with both operational and health and safety colleagues
• Responsibility for training, coaching, development and management of all the Team members, Assisting management with recruitment processes and new team member training
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
• Conduct 121 meetings and assessments on calls.
• Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
• Work with buying groups to ensure we are gaining market share
• Help Regional Commercial Manager in developing sales strategies to support company goals for growth, including the requirement to upsell various products and services.
• Develop individual portfolio.
The Individual must show the following:
• Management experience gained in a sales environment
• Strong leadership skills
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel within geographic remit
• Strong data entry skills and high levels of accuracy are essential
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail is essential
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
• Ability to coach, develop and motivate team members
• Strong stakeholder management skills both across internal departments and externally
• Excellent customer service skills
• Telephone sales and telephone-based customer services experience
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to:
Salary: Discussed at interview.
Harbron People is a family run recruitment agency based in the South West of England with over 25 years experience.
Call 01626 241333 now.
Find Work Quickly!